Natixis CIB named “MLA of the Year – North America” at the 2021 IJGlobal Awards
Natixis CIB’s infrastructure expertise in the Americas has been recognized with the 2021 MLA of the Year Award for North America.
The annual IJGlobal Awards celebrate best-in-class transactions and institutions within the international infrastructure finance space.
Natixis CIB was also selected for the following awards in the Americas:
- North American Renewable Deal of the Year – Vineyard Wind
- North American LNG Deal of the Year – Venture Global Plaquemines
- Latin America Power Deal of the Year – AES Gatun
- Latin America Mining Deal of the Year – Mantoverde
Quote from Nasir Khan, Head of Infrastructure and Energy Finance Americas: We thank our clients for the trust and confidence they place in us. It is this which drives our success and market leadership.
The awards are the latest in a series of acknowledgements for Natixis CIB, with the firm achieving top rankings in the Americas across several categories in IJGlobal’s 2021 League Table Rankings Report:
- #1 in Project Finance MLA – North America
- #2 in Infrastructure Finance – North America
- #3 in Project Finance MLA – Latin America
- #4 in Infrastructure MLA – Latin America
A longtime leader in the infrastructure project finance market, Natixis CIB has a noted record of providing clients throughout the Americas with dedicated expertise and innovative financing on marquee transactions that span the areas of green & sustainable financing, power & renewables, natural resources, telecom, and transportation.