Natixis carried off 11 IJGlobal Awards across the Infrastructure and Energy & Natural resources sectors, on all three international platforms (Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific), during the four IJGlobal Awards ceremonies that took place in March.
The IJGlobal Awards celebrate the best-in-class transactions that have closed over the past calendar year while recognizing the organizations that play central roles in these deals. Valued for their rigorous selection process, and working in partnership with industry experts, the IJGlobal Awards recognize excellence in the delivery of challenging deals.
Natixis was singled out in the following categories:
- DEWA IV CSP: MENA Power deal of the year
- Sakaka Solar: MENA Solar PV deal of the year
- Duqm Refinery: Downstream Oil & Gas deal of the year
- Cerro Dominador: Latin America Solar deal of the year
- Cajamarca transmission line refi: Latin America Transmission / Distribution deal of the year
- 8point3 acquisition & refi: North America Solar deal of the year
- Neptune Energy: European Upstream Oil & Gas deal of the year
- Canakkale Bridge: European Roads deal of the year
- Saur Acquisition: European Water deal of the year
- Cube / Idex: European Transmission / Distribution deal of the year
- Waikeria Prison Development: APAC Social Infrastructure deal of the year