N°1 of European Real Estate
Natixis ranks No.1 Bookrunner and N°1 MLA for real estate finance in EMEA for the first half 2017, according to Dealogic.
Natixis successfully completed the syndication and arranged the best European syndicated financings so far in 2017 as bookrunner, arranger and agent, such as:
- Roca: acquisition, by Foncière des Murs, of a Spanish hotel portfolio owned by Merlin Properties, for a total amount of 270 million;
- Data 4: mortgage refinancing of 250 million dedicated to refinance the existing debt;
- Eschborn Plaza: 157 million acquisition financing for an office building in Frankfurt for a consortium of Israeli institutional investors led by family office Aurec;
- Gecina: refinancing of the existing corporate debt for a total amount of 130 million;
- Miro: 184 million acquisition financing related to the purchase of a portfolio composed by 6 office building mainly located in Rome and Milan.