Natixis SA collects and uses Data that is strictly necessary for its activities and for the purposes set down in this information notice.
Categories of Data used
- Identifying data (e.g. marital status, identify card/passport, nationality, place and date of birth, sex, address, pictures),
- Contact details (e.g. postal address, email, telephone),
- Data on personal life (e.g. family circumstances),
- Data on professional life (e.g. occupation, name of employer),
- Economic and financial information (e.g. income, financial position, tax position, tax identification number, bank account details, transfers etc.),
- Connection data (e.g. IP address, logs, etc.),
- Data about your habits and preferences in connection with the use of our products and services, as resulting from our interactions (websites, applications, discussions, etc.).
Sensitive categories of Data
Natixis does not process Data in connection with racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions or trade union membership, genetic, biometric or health data, data on sexual life or sexual orientation or data concerning criminal convictions or convictions for misdemeanours, unless necessary and required or permitted under applicable legislation.
Sources of Data
The Data used by Natixis has been supplied directly by you or has been obtained indirectly via our business and institutional customers, our partners or public sources.
- Data consciously provided by you (e.g. via a questionnaire or orally),
- Data collected by Natixis through observation of the person concerned (e.g. automated data capture tools or software, WiFi tracking).
- Data obtained via the Banques Populaires et Caisses d’Epargne group for custody account holders ;
- Data from official public sources (e.g. official gazette) or public databases ;
- Data from websites and social media made public by you ;
- Data obtained via our business and institutional customers (e.g. data supplied by a customer about its beneficial owners) ;
- Data obtained via our service providers (e.g. businesses supplying Data in relation to fraud).